Palominas Fire District"Rural, Responsive, & Proud"
Congratulations to Tommy Stoner, Valerie Rice, & Robert Montgomery – our newly re-elected board members!
(Click image to view Fire Board)
Principles of Modern Fire Attack hosted by Palominas Fire District & Sonoita-Elgin Fire District
Cochise County Alerts
Sign up to receive emergency alerts and severe weather warnings that could directly impact you and your family.
Ready, Set, Go!
Ready, Set, Go! is a nationwide program adopted by the 15 Arizona Sheriffs that educates residents about proactive measures to take before an emergency and actions to follow when communities are threatened.AC
MAJOR ARIZONA INCIDENTS
- Feed has no items.
We are accepting applications for career and volunteer!
Come join our Team. We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Palominas Fire District is hiring Fulltime Firefighter EMT or Paramedic.
- 18 years of age or older at time of hire
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
- Arizona Firefighter I and II certification or NFPA 1001 equivalent (IFSAC or Pro Board)
- Arizona Certified Emergency Medical Technician (Paramedic strongly preferred)
- Healthcare Provider Level CPR
- Hazardous Materials First Responder; Operations Level.
- Speak, read, and write the English language.
- Meet PFD physical standards.
- NWCG Wildland Firefighter Type 2
- Completion of NIMS 100, 200, 700, and 800.
Applicants for all positions must complete the following:
Submit a completed application with resume & cover letter to the Administration Office or stop by Station 193 at 10202 S. Highway 92, AZ 85615.