Employment"Rural, Responsive, & Proud"
Come join our Team. We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Palominas Fire District is hiring Fulltime Firefighter EMT or Paramedic.
- 18 years of age or older at time of hire
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
- Arizona Firefighter I and II certification or NFPA 1001 equivalent (IFSAC or Pro Board)
- Arizona Certified Emergency Medical Technician (Paramedic strongly preferred)
- Healthcare Provider Level CPR
- Hazardous Materials First Responder; Operations Level.
- Speak, read, and write the English language.
- Meet PFD physical standards.
- NWCG Wildland Firefighter Type 2
- Completion of NIMS 100, 200, 700, and 800.
Applicants for all positions must complete the following:
Submit a completed application with resume & cover letter to the Administration Office or stop by Station 193 at 10202 S. Highway 92, AZ 85615.
- Career Firefighter (FT)*
- Reserve Firefighter (PT)*
- Water Tender Operator